The screensharing option doesn't work

I’m logged in and I have installed the w2g add on, but screensharing still doesn’t work. What do I do?

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your feedback! Did you read this? How to use Watch2Gether?

I have the same problem. I have not found out how :frowning:

@user_0959955d0abf5ee Did you have a look at How to use Watch2Gether?

Having the same problem, and yes I have read “how to use watch2gether” thanks.

Thanks for your feedback. Can you explain in which way the screensharing option fails? And please let me know which browser you are using.

I have Found that webcam/mic/screenshare all need WebRTC to run so if you turned it off for web hardening you need to toggle them back on the same is for Privacy/Security based Browsers there are typically Extensions that can act as a quick toggle for WebRTC on/off so you dont need to go deep into the Advanded Prefs in chrome types or into about:config in fox types.

Thanks for your feedback. Yes you are right like in almost all browser based cam / screenshare solution WebRTC needs to be enabled to use these features in Watch2Gether.

I have read the article and have tried the suggestions on this page. Is there a certain setting in my web browser that needs to be allowed or could someone give me a better explanation as to how to screen share? I keep getting an error, is this feature not available yet everywhere?

Thanks for your feedback.Which browser and operating system are you using?