Google photos videos sharing

Could you add shared google photos video viewing? it’s a video I can save/upload to my google photos account but I’d like to share it with my sister.
We’ve been using this for 2 months and love it!

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your feedback! We can only integrate platforms directly if they offer some kind of embed feature. I’m not sure about Google Photos at the moment but i’ll have a look.

1 Like

Here’s a link to their APIs.

but I’d be delighted if you could work your magic!
Here’s some more information:

I truly hope that helps.
There were some other articles, but they looked similar.
Thank you so much for a great product, especially for these virus times.
I’ve been telling everyone about this - It’s absolutely a delight to have while everyone has to stay home!

+Jonathan

Would be cool and it would be possible i think.

1 Like

Hi @user_72f2e4bc56c509b ,

In the meantime, you could also use screensharing for this purpose.

Thank you, that’s a good suggestion, but i have limited upload bandwidth, 3mbps, because I’m out in the country and use WiFi to my ISP, and it’s not enough to stream from my screen full motion pictures.
If I had faster internet it might work, but there’s no other high speed option for me at this time.
That’s why w2g is such a great fit, I just need one more thing added. :slightly_smiling_face:

Do you know if it’s possible to get a direct https link to a MP4 file hosted on your drive? (If the permissions are set accordingly)

here’s a direct link to a video file i can share:

that link can be shared to anyone, it’s me making an egg omelette.
you can create direct link shares directly to your videos on Google Photos.

google photos video egg omelette

Was this question ever resolved/completed?
I would like to have a watch party with some mp4s that I have on my GoogleDrive account. It allows me to a) share with anyone and b) generate a direct https link. I’ve tried it and it simply will not let me add it to the Playlist.

Any thoughts how this might be accomplished?
-Thomas

1 Like