Sometimes users on Watch2Gether experience the issue that some or all videos are not playing for them while they are playing fine for other users in the same room. In some cases the player remains black in others an error message can be displayed.
Most of the time these issues are actually not directly related to Watch2Gether. Instead they are caused by an incompatibility between the users system / browser / internet connection and the video platform that hosts the videos in question.
Please try the following to resolve the issue:
- Disable all browser extensions. Especially adblockers or anti tracking extensions are known for causing these issues.
- Delete your cookies and clear your browser cache.
- Try to run Watch2Gether in an incognito window of your browser.
- Disable all VPN connections on your system.
- Check whether the issue is caused by any security software installed on your system.
- Try to restart your internet modem / router.