Why do I appear as offline?

Would need some help.

This happened like 5 mins ago…

I just got the 30 days free +PLUS membership or whatever you wanna call it, and every time I host a room/go to my friend’s I appear as offline. Never happened to me before. I tried making a room as a guest - still the same thing. Suggestions what should I do?

Update: Been trying to fix it by switching browsers - won’t work. I am currently using Chrome. I don’t have anything such as adblock installed.

Update v2: Logged out… seems to work when I am using it as a guest. I don’t think it is really the best thing to do, I mean, I’ve already signed up for 30 day free trial. I would like to use it on my account, I don’t want to watch stuff as a guest.

1 Like

Hi!

im sorry to hear that you ran into problems. I just reseted your user account. Can you try it again and check if you still see these issues?

Florian

1 Like

Still the same.

Got anything else on mind that could actually help me?

Im sorry to hear that. Two questions:

• Do you also have this problem when you create a new room?
  • Although you appear offline, do the rooms still work for you in the sense that you see chat messages from others?
1 Like

“Do you also have this problem when you create a new room?”

Yes, I still do.

“Although you appear offline, do the rooms still work for you in the sense that you see chat messages from others?”

I can open the room, but my friends see me as offline. Can’t play music/change background/write any messages.

Thanks i will run some tests under your account and get back to you.

1 Like

Ok… the problem was caused by the emojis that you were using in your nickname. For now i removed the emojis and you can use your account again. Im also working on a fix that allows emojis in nicknames. I will let you know when this is possible again.

2 Likes

Thank you!

Thank you for the effort and the time you spent on fixing my issue. You are awesome.