Unlisted video now showing in search results

I played an unlisted video and it started appearing when I searched for it. I do not want this and I hope that this is only because I have played it before and does not appear to others.

Hey… unlisted on YouTube means that the video is not listed on YouTube itself but it can happen that other search engines pick it up. Actually there is no sign from YouTube to indicate whether a video is unlisted or not. If you don’t want this to happen it would be better to set your videos to “private” on YT. In this case you can send me a link to your video as PM and I have a look if and how it was indexed.

@user_95f53b7185f71fb I have the same problem with many of my own videos from YouTube. They have been unlisted at time of showing them first on watch2gether but they are indexed and publically shown anyways. That can’t be how your website is supposed to work. Nobody expects an unlisted video to be shown in public search results.
Please fix this fast - and please remove my unlisted videos from your public search results!
Thanks

Hi and thanks for your feedback. Please send me an email to florian@watch2gether.com and i’ll try to get your videos unlisted.

Just send you an email - thank you for the quick response!