[Suggestion] Be able to add a full YouTube playlist to the Watch2gether Playlist

Allow us to paste full YouTube playlist URLs into the search… so that all videos from the YouTube playlist get added to our Watch2gether playlist
image:

and on another note, maybe it’s been said but, what about a button that would allow us to close chat for a bigger video.
image:

1 Like

Hi and thanks for your input! You can already import youtube playlists. Click on the settings icon next to the playlist dropdown. In the playlist manager you see a list of all playlists belonging to the room. Next to each list there is an Import button. Click on it and you can import Youtube playlists through a link. Does that help?

oh wow, that’s very helpful sorry for not noticing it earlier, and sorry for the inconvenience.

No Problem - have fun on Watch2Gether :slight_smile:

There isn’t any import playlist button next to any of the playlists.
Is there a way to import them despite there not being a button?

Youtube changed their playlist URL, so it’s no longer possible to import playlists it seems.

Thanks for your input. There will be a fix for this next week!

Still doesn’t seem fixed…?

It should work again!

I not believe it is working.

It is not working yet

Hi there… It’s currently working for playlists up to 100 videos. Make sure the playlist is public on Youtube.

I’ve been trying to fix this issue as well, to no luck. I don’t have an import button next to each playlist, and regardless of whether the playlist is public, private, or unlisted, and regardless of how many videos are in the playlists, it doesn’t find it when I put it in the search bar.

Yes, im sorry this is a known issue. The cause for this is not on our side. Hope to present a permanent fix for this next week.

Thank you for your luck!

This should work again as before…

Question; I’ve noticed that in some instances, the full playlist is not put into the queue. Is that normal? I remember watching long playlists here before, but not now.