On a cell phone my members cant type into chat without putting an emoji after their sentence

on a cell phone my members cant type into chat without putting an emoji after their sentence

Thanks for your feedback. What kind of phone is this? Android, iOS? And which browser is being used?

we have about 12 members who have android and ios all experiencing the same problem. browsers are chrome and firefox

You can send the message by clicking on the “Search” icon on the mobile keyboard. This is actually quite missleading. I’ll fix this next week!

Im actually using a PC. Im having no problems. Most of my members are using phones they cannot type anything unless they put an emoji next to what they type. eg I can type. Hi how are u. they need to put Hi how are you :slight_smile: or great song then thumbs up emoji I will be having another party this Friday night in there you are welcome to join and see what we are trying to say lol.

What kind of phones (android / apple) and which browsers are your members using? I tried to reproduce this issue but so far i was not able to.