Not exactly an idea but there isn't really a place to post this I guess? Also a kinda idea added in?

Okay so I’ve been wondering this.

What are your thoughts on the website rabb.it? Its similar to watch2gether.

And also as an extra thing do you plan on in the future potentially adding a more detailed profile? As more options to make your profile stand out?

Hi Luna, thanks for your input. I know the website rabb.it. They have an interesting but also very different approach. You basically get a virtual browser instance that you can use in a group. The Watch2Gether approach allows a deeper integration with content such as playlist across different platforms, independent search, chromecast streaming… What options would you like to see for your profile to stand out?

Hi Luna, thanks for your input. I know the website rabb.it. They have an interesting but also very different approach. You basically get a virtual browser instance that you can use in a group. The Watch2Gether approach allows a deeper integration with content such as playlist across different platforms, independent search, chromecast streaming.... What options would you like to see for your profile to stand out?

Features like in this profile here http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/SylveonLuna Essentially an about me section and a interests section would be great. And if possible a changeable background. Which if you really wanted too you could make the + thing allow users who are + have custom profile backgrounds/watch2gether room set ups. Also thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Thanks for your input! The question to me is where other users would see your profile. Otherwise it does not make sense to put the information there. So i guess there must be a way for users to access the profiles from within a room. I’ll think about it… But i do agree that customization is going to be a big topic for Watch2Gether!

I see you’ve made some profiles for the forums. Neato.

Yes… a first step :slight_smile: Let me know when you have any ideas on how to better use the forum.