New update breaking pausing

So I am not sure how YouTube and all the other officially supported sites work, but I’ve been using this to watch Funimation and Crunchyroll with my friend. It was working great until today, after the new update. How it worked before is I would go ahead and post a link in the chat, then hit the play button. Then I would hit the open button where the video is normally played and it would use the extension to open a new window. This new window would be the site where I had the link to go to. From there we could pause and it would pause for both of us, and everything worked great. While I’m glad to see that this site is being worked on and improved, I am disappointed that I am unable to use this site as perfectly as I could before. I am getting a new problem now where if I pause the video, it will immediately unpause. I looked up the issue and it looks like I need to use Watch2Gether site rather than the new window, but then I would have to constantly Alt-Tab back and forth between the fullscreen show and the site to pause (I tried the “Screen Share” thing that will display the new window, but my terrible laptop can’t handle it lol). That would be annoying. So, that is the basic premise of what is wrong. Crunchyroll and Funimation won’t allow us to change what time we are watching at (for example skip to 2:00 or something), but we were able to find a site that actually allowed us to do it. So it’ll work for now, but I would like to see this issue fixed if possible. That being said, I understand if you can’t since Crunchyroll and Funimation aren’t officially supported. If that is the case, is there any chance you could support Crunchyroll or Funimation? It’s great that you can do YouTube videos for random stuff, but it would be great if we could get one of these two supported for anime.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Sync System Update

A post was merged into an existing topic: Sync System Update