Loop Playlist For Watch2Gether

So I use watch together for a few differ TTPRPG’s over the internet, and it works nicely for that, but when i make a radio station (for my fallout TT) the shuffles just doesn’t cut it, the songs/commercials play out of order and kind of ruin the groove. Is there a work around, or a loop playlist button I don’t know about? I don’t need to repeat the same song, i need to repeat the playlist without scrolling to the top every time the playlist ends. If this isn’t a function will there be one soon?

You are right, at the moment playlists don’t loop… i’ll think about it if this can be implemented quickly.

1 Like

Looping the playlist is an interesting idea. It would, at least in my impression, permit W2G users to create something resembling a tv channel. Many might be interested in such a use of the web. At least as far as I have come across, there has been nobody offering such a technical possibility.

P.S.

This topic makes me think of another type of feature that has appeared to me very practical, that I have not come across on the web: ability to add a number YouTube and similar channels, and automatically have their most recent video added to a playlist. As you probably know, podcast listening apps, however, do something like this for audio podcasts.

This idea is something I want to mention here because you may be both able to and interested in implementing it, even if it is outside of what W2G itself is about.

Have a great day!