Latest version of Edge and Chrome has microphone INCOMPATIBILITY

I had a w2g session this morning. Watching the Video was excellent and Audio was excellent.
At the end of the video we turned our microphones on for an audio chat and we had problems !

Edge: Version 84.0.522.50 (Official build) (64-bit) - Two Participants.
Edge: Version 84.0.522.49 (Official build) (64-bit) - One Participant
Chrome Version 84.0.4147.105 (Official Build) (64-bit) - One Participant

Two of us on Edge: Version 84.0.522.50 (Official build) (64-bit) could hear the Participant on Edge Version 84.0.522.49 (Official build) (64-bit) but could not hear the Participant on Chrome Version 84.0.4147.105 (Official Build) (64-bit).

I re-entered my room using my Chrome Version 84.0.4147.105 (Official Build) (64-bit) and could then hear both Participants (one using the older EDGE version and one using the Chrome version) but not the Participant that was still using Edge: Version 84.0.522.50 (Official build) (64-bit).

Can you please let me know if you can resolve this issue?

Thank you

Thanks a lot for your detailed input.The audio chat works on a peer to peer basis and usually these kind of issues are more related to network connectivity problems than minor browser version changes. However, it is of course still possible that Microsoft changed something. Did you try to simply reload the room while using Edge instead of switching to Chrome?

If the issue persists all of you can try to open this website and check if it reports any errors:

https://test.webrtc.org/

I have generated a report. Please show me how to correct the problems.
How can I send you a jpeg of the report?