Inviting Friends

Having the ability to invite STEAM FRIENDS / . I am finding steam to start being used as a social median. Current events and everyday sessions as if a living room. Considering they already have a mobile app accessible .

:HopperMantis: #StarCitizen = www.horizonrangers.com …TS= horizonrangers.teamspeak3.com

Thanks a lot for your input. I will check if steam has an API that allows to integrate their service. It might not be a feature that can be implemented in short term but it’s an interesting idea for sure!

Had idea while streaming w2g through twitch as a guest and narrator. (1) Some sort of add-on or integration for team-speak and any other similar median. That can be toggled on and off. For gaming and interest reasons minimizing band-with concerns when needed. Since most people prefer these tools rather than skype and similar . As the largest knowledgeable % leave these 2 tools on 24/7. Just an idea as lately w2g is starting be a common aid to shore up what is missing with the 2 fore mentioned programs . Maybe more than you wanted to provide. But this is the idea section for thinking out of the box . :slight_smile:
:HopperMantis: #StarCitizen = www.horizonrangers.com …TS= horizonrangers.teamspeak3.com

Thanks once more for all of your posts and your ideas. Watch2Gether will not stagnate. There is ongoing development and improvement and i’m very happy about a growing user base. However, there is the question of where and how the available resources are used and how to prioritize tasks and development goals. Unfortunately not every suggestion can be implemented immediately, but i can assure you that i read and appreciate every single post in this forum!