E-mail Confirmation Error

Every time I enter my e-mail, I am redirected to this page:
Watch2Gether - Watch Videos together

On the page, I get the following error message and nothing else:

Attempting to login to my account says that I need to confirm my e-mail address but I don’t seem to be able to get past this point…

Hi and thanks for your feedback! Do you mean the page to re-sent the confirmation email? Or where do you enter your address?

Correct, it tells me to verify my e-mail address and when I enter my e-mail into the box to re-send e-mail it takes me to this error message.

Ok, thank you. I’ll have a look at this this today and get back to you asap.

I just checked it. The system works fine in general but there seems to be an issue to send an email to you specific address. Can you currently receive email on that address?

I am able to receive e-mail just fine when sending to that address from another e-mail account.

Alright, thanks for the feedback. I’ll have a deeper look into it tomorrow!

I just did a test and tried to send you an email directly from my mail client and i do get an error message as well. It seems that there is something wrong with that address which beyond the scope of Watch2Gether. You can try to register with a different email address.

I’ve tested the e-mail with a number of e-mail clients from different web services, both web and local based and all goes through fine. Is it possible your e-mail server is blocking the domain or otherwise mis-formatting the stored e-mail address (such as placing an escape sequence in place of some combo of letters)? I was unable to add a new e-mail address because when I clicked resend, it said the e-mail could not be found. Since I can’t login, there is no way for me to change my e-mail address and I’m not sure how I would use a different e-mail other than creating a completely different account.

Yes, i agree this seem to be related to the email server of my upstream provider. Unfortunately this is beyond my control. I just validated your email manually, your account should be ready to use now.

Looks like that worked! Thanks for all your help.