Dailymotion not working anymore

Since a few weeks (don’t remember when was the last time I used it exactly), Dailymotion videos can’t be played anymore in w2g. My friends and I have tried with different account and different browser (FireFox, Chrome or Edge), the videos are not loading at all.
The only “clue” I found in browser console is this line :
This integration method is deprecated. We advise using Player Embeds https://faq.dailymotion.com/hc/en-us/articles/4411096679954-Integrate-your-Player-Embed

Could you please have a look and fix it if it’s possible ? Thanks for your support

Thanks a lot for your bug report. We indeed missed a change that Dailymotion made on their end. I just rolled out an update. Can you check if everything works again for you?

Florian

Thanks Florian, Dailymotion videos are loading and playing again now.

But I just encountered a new “problem” I never had before and I don’t know if it’s specific to Dailymotion changes or not.
I tried to play videos while watching on both my computers (same Firefox browser with same extension and configuration). One of them got an ad at the beginning of the video, not the other, which means the video was totally desynchronize by the ad time :confused:
As the ads seems random, it’s hard to reproduce.
But we will find a bypass with my friends for the moment. Thanks already for getting the videos playable again :wink:

Thanks for your feedback. The ads are placed there by Dailymotion which is unfortuately beyond my control. But im glad its generally working again!