My group and I use w2g every week, but we are missing some features to make it perfect!!!
- Keep history. When new people arrive, they cant read the history from the beginning of the session.
- Submit a welcome message (where we can add tips, advices, and details of this sessions)
- Add a title to the chat
- Give administrators access to mute the microphone ( one by one, all mic )
- Turn off automatic microphones in the administration configuration when people connect to the room.
- Force users (by administration rules) to change their name/alias when they enter in a session
- Add a timeout, which will kick everyone out (e.g. workshop between 7 and 9 pm then automatic logout)
- Allows you to enlarge the video playback window to take up more space on the page without having to go full screen ( with my screen I have many space lost beside my video player)
- Create a waiting room. Example: at 7pm everyone in the waiting room can enters the session at the same time.
- Have Bandcamp player, for our listening parties
- Allow a video reset because we sometimes lose the sync, but when it’s the administrator the video restarts! It shouldn’t.
- Add auto-translation in the chat ( to welcome people around the world )
- Facilitate the enlargement of user images
- The video quality shouldn’t be reset at the next video. If you want 720 or 320 the system should always keep this quality if its available
I would have several other requests, but I will limit myself here. First of all, it would make our workshops, yoga/pilates sessions and popcorn party easier.
Thanks to the team you are great. You are saving me from depression during this covid : )