Room Images Broken (Resolved)

I’'m not sure what changed in the last couple days but suddenly out of nowhere all the images in my theater are broken, and there seems to be bugs with text in the room selection

I’m not able to upload a new avatar, nor am I able to change the room background to a custom image.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks a lot for your feedback! Can you try to delete your browser cache and check if that helps?

Okay, i think i have identified the issue. Working on a fix!

Thats wonderful news, thanks for the reply! Clearing the browser cache did not help as you have probably already guessed. If it’s any help to the situation, the browser I am using is firefox version 108.0.1 (64-bit)

I have had this w2g room for quite a while and never experienced this problem before so I was pretty baffled at first, but after refreshing several times and trying to re-upload my avatar or background and getting errors I assumed it had to be some sort of bug with the site. Again, thank you for the help, it is much appreciated.

Just refreshed the page and the issue appears to be resolved. A big thanks to you for all that you do here

:cookie:

Yes i applied a workaround for now. A permanent fix is on the way.