Playlists hard to Organise

What would be the best way to organise playlists?

Is there a way to order the playlists by alphabetic order, or drag them into the order you want?

And on top of that, the playlist drop down seems to cut off at the bottom of the panel of the videos in the playlist.

Any advice on a better way to organise a large amount of playlists?

Thank you

-Raze

You seem to be a playlist power user! How many lists do you have in your room? You are right about the cut off. I’ll try to fix that asap…

Thank you! That would be wonderful.
and at the moment we do not have too many playlists because of the issues with them, maybe a way to organise the playlists ourselves would be useful.
That or alphabetic.

Ideally a categorisation system, categories and sub-categories of playlists for different people or subjects but maybe I am asking too much there initially XD

Thank you

-Raze

Thanks a lot. I understand now that playlist organization is an issue. I will think about options to improve this!

1 Like

For me, playlist management is also important. If it was better implemented I could also decide to switch to the premium program. In my opinion the main problems are not being able to change name and order.

However thanks for this great tool! Watch2gether seems to be the better way to share background music playing online tabletop games!