It Keeps scrolling down with prompt on my end

Same thing keeps happening to me. So I came to this forum to see if anybody had figured out a solution. Looks like this problem has been going on for a few months now. So WHY hasn’t this been fixed? I can not use the site the way it is now. One person suggested using an ad-blocker, and like that person I also do not like using ad-blockers because it hurts the revenue for the website. But even if I did use an ad-blocker, I am not about to try and walk my 70-year old uncle through the process, YOU want to try that, go ahead. But for now, I have no way to show him videos. :cry:

Hi and thanks for your feedback. It hasn’t been solved because I have not been able to reproduce this issue so far. Ads are served by ad networks based on the person who visits the site. So they are different for every user. I would love to remove those ads that are causing problems but I have to identify them first. You would do me a big favor if you could take a screenshot of the whole page when the problem occurs and where the ads are visible and send it to florian@watch2gether.com Thank you!

We have made some adjustmens to the ad settings and this problem should finally be solved. Feedback would be very much appreciated if it happens again.

I am having the same scrolling down problem seemingly related to the ads. It is happening frequently enough to make using the site annoying. It’s a shame because I’m super excited to have stumbled across it and hope I can use it without this occuring.

Thanks a lot for reporting this. Do you know what the ad was about that was showing up in the bottom left corner?