Cannot see what my Friend has typed

First of all. I came from TogetherTube. It was a simple, fun, … Just a simple website that just WORKED.
Watch2gether was great for the first bit of time. Then this… major change came in. This strange… weird… ‘crappy’ Update came in that seemingly ruined the entirety of the website. I log in, friends log in…and no matter what…I cannot see what anybody says who joins. I cannot properly search videos the way I used to. I am on the verge of starting a massive video sharing website akin to this. I kind of don’t want to, but at the same time I want a place where me and my friends can actually chat in a chat room within the website, Easily search videos, with either a link or just typing it out (to a degree of course.)… PROPERLY. It’s the bare minimum of what a site like this needs and… to simply put it… I loved the old watch2gether. This new update R U I N E D it. I can’t help but say I HATE this new update. It was completely unwarranted, unwanted, un-needed and should be un-done. I appreciate what they’ve tried to do to improve the website. I truly do appreciate their work. I just feel it’s… bad. I hate to say it. It’s just BAD. I would prefer they revert back to their old format. I suggest and demand such a thing. Otherwise… Well, I’m sure I’m not the first person to leave because of such a horrific update, and I won’t be the last. I do hope the best though, I really do it’s fixed and I do care for this website, as it kinda took over togethertube, but… again… this latest update has me fixated in the opposite direction.

Thanks a lot for your feedback. I’m always open for criticism but in order to fix things i need more details on whats actually not working. Why can’t you see what your friend types? And what’s broken with the search for you?

I am having a similar problem? Friends cannot see what i’m typing [from my side] and we would CONSTANTLY refresh every 10 minutes [if were lucky] in order to simply message each other. I hope this problem can be fixed because I really loved this website before the updates came in, we’re not sure what the source is to this problem.